How to Achieve Your New Year’s Fitness Resolution
Are you determined to make this year the one where you finally achieve your fitness and health goals? Or do you make New Year’s resolutions year after year and soon after that realise that you have yet to manage to keep any of them up?
That’s why this year, we’re going for a Resolution Revolution with ZoopScoop, and we have some key steps listed below to help you achieve your New Year’s fitness resolution.
Achieving your New Year’s fitness and health resolution doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With some planning and the right mindset, you can progress toward your goals and create healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- Set specific, achievable goals: Instead of saying you want to “lose weight,” set a particular goal such as “lose 10 pounds in three months.” This will give you a clear target to work towards and help you track your progress. Do you want to be more specific? Don’t set the bar too high – small steps add to significant changes. Break it down to even smaller goals, i.e., lose 1 pound per week.
- Have a plan B: Don’t only visualise yourself succeeding – think of all the hurdles that are the hardest to jump and that could make you fail. This will allow you to create strategies to help you overcome these obstacles. Think of it as having a plan B for when things don’t go according to your plan.
- Create a plan: Once you have your goals in mind, it’s time to create a plan to achieve them. This might involve setting a schedule for workouts, meal planning, and setting aside time for self-care. Take this schedule seriously and treat every single health or fitness focused part of your schedule as if it were an important meeting – because it is. It’s going to take a lot of work to start with and won’t be easy, but it will bring a massive reward if you stick with it for a while!
- Be outcome focussed: Think of the outcome and reverse-engineer what you must do to reach your goal. Break it down into small achievable steps (aka lose 1 pound per week).
- Find accountability: Having someone to hold you accountable can make all the difference in sticking to your fitness plan. Consider joining a gym or convincing a friend to work out with you. This will keep you motivated – teamwork makes the dream work!
- Make it a habit: To truly achieve your fitness goals, it’s essential to make exercise and healthy eating a part of your daily routine. Try to find activities that you enjoy and that fit into your schedule so it’s easier to stick with them.
- Don’t get discouraged: It’s natural to have ups and downs when trying to make a lifestyle change. If you have a bad workout or indulge in a treat, don’t quit – get back on track and focus on your long-term goals. This is precisely where you can apply the plan B we wrote about in our second point!
- Be prepared: Take care of your nutrition, hydrate, and schedule your workouts. If you use powdered supplements, use the small ZoopScoop for powders like pre-workout, greens, collagen, amino acids and creatine. The large ZoopScoop will store one whole serving of a protein powder of your choice, and you can take it wherever you go!
By following these steps, you’ll be well on your way to achieving your New Year’s fitness resolution. Remember to stay consistent and stay positive, and you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish.
Here at ZoopScoop®, we want to support you in achieving your goals. We would love to give you a special 20% discount on all our products. Enter ‘resolutionrevolution’ at checkout to claim your 20% off.
Happy New Year!
Are you determined to make this year the one where you finally achieve your fitness and health goals?
TRX provides world-class training for all by offering simple equipment, effective workouts, and education capable of transforming total-body health.
Protein Pow is an innovative and dynamic food brand for health-conscious people.
FORME is the modern-day supplement shaker breaking the stereotype associated with traditional protein shakers.